The Unique Blogger Award

The Unique Blogger Award

The Unique Blogger Award

Yeah wow, I know I just completely disappeared there! And I’m sorry this post is super short, but AGH! I’ve just been so out of it, and I completely forgot about blogging, and then I was sick, and didn’t leave the couch for three days, sooo… I figured a short post was better than nothing.

I just feel really bad about disappearing like that, especially after posting how I was going to post consistently! And not disappear! Wow, I really did a bad job of that… I can’t believe it’s the eighteenth of January and I’ve already failed my new years resolutions quite that badly…

Anyways, I was tagged for the Unique Blogger Award by Rhea @ Bookchanted, like… a month and a half ago. Sooo… I’m going to do that now.

1. Share the link to the blogger who nominated you.

2. Answer the questions they gave you.

3. Nominate 3 other bloggers and pay it forward.

4. Ask them three questions.

1 – Three new releases you’re looking forward to next year?

Um, so it’s really more like this year now* (The question was asked in 2017… And well, I don’t have any clue what’s coming out in 2019, sooo… This year!), but I honestly don’t care all that much. Three 2018 releases I’m looking forward to!

1. Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman – I really loved this author’s other series, and this one sounds absolutely amazing! I’m very excited for it!
  2. Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli – I adored Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda and The Upside of Unrequited, sooo… Of course I’m looking forward to this one! Even though Leah wasn’t really my favourite character. I honestly don’t care at all though, I’m sure it’ll be great!
  3. Renegades #2 by Marissa Meyer!!! – So I know not everyone loved Renegades, but personally I though it was amazing, and I am SO excited for the conclusion!

So obviously I have more anticipated releases, but there’s three of them…

*Because I’m late with this post… Oops…

2 – A teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading?

Ummm… yeah, currently reading… Hahaha, I sort of have three different books on the go, and I literally couldn’t care less about any of them… So I honestly think I’m going to have a pretty hard time finding a line that seems interesting enough to bother with… They. Are. All. So. BORING!

3 – Name an author you would want to write your autoboigraphy and why?

I don’t really know. Although first of all why am I even getting an autobiography? And more importantly what content would there be? Because I literally spend half my time reading and the other half on the internet, or occasionally with my friends. It would be a really boring autobiography… ‘She read. All day, every day. And did nothing else. The end.’

Yeah, hahaha I’m not even kidding, that’s basically all I do. However if I had to choose an author to write this very boring autobiography… I’m still not sure. I have way too many favourite authors, and I really can’t choose one. I mean it would be really cool if any of my favourite authors wrote my autobiography, I guess… But honestly I really don’t WANT an autobiography… I think I’m just too private a person for that.

I’m not going to tag anyone, because I sort of hate tagging people… And I’m lazy and don’t want to come up with questions. And I have a headache and want to stop staring at a screen. Even though I’m probably going to go read my ebook after this… Which is still a screen. Sooo… Really I’m just lazy.

Anyways, hopefully I’ll get back to posting regularly again soon, and maybe something bit longer… I really do want to stop disappearing like this. So sorry.

What new releases are you looking forward to? What are you currently reading? Are you enjoying it?

Join the discussion and tell us your opinion.

Amber @ The Literary Phoenixreply
January 19 at 07:01 AM

Tess of the Road. <3 <3 <3 That's all I have to say about that. ^^

Congrats on the award! <3

Iris @ Hoard of Booksreply
January 19 at 02:01 PM
– In reply to: Amber @ The Literary Phoenix

I’m so excited for it!! And I’m really glad you liked it… It just made me even more excited! 😁

Amber @ The Literary Phoenixreply
January 31 at 05:01 AM
– In reply to: Iris @ Hoard of Books

Ahhh, I came here to read a new post and you haven’t posted. :'( So I’ll reply to the comment lol.

I’ve been reading other reviews lately about Tess on Goodreads and there’s a pretty clear divide – people either adore it (like me) or are DNF-ing because they were bored or hated Tess. Erm, so, preparing you for that possibility as well…. πŸ˜€

Iris @ Hoard of Booksreply
January 31 at 01:01 PM
– In reply to: Amber @ The Literary Phoenix

Ugh yes, I haven’t posted for ages… I just sort of lost track of time and forgot about posting 😬
I’m hopeful that I’m going to like it, seeing as I already know I adore Rachel Hartman’s writing, and I don’t usually mind slow books, sooo… I’m hoping πŸ™‚

Amber @ The Literary Phoenixreply
January 19 at 07:01 AM

Tess of the Road. <3 <3 <3 That's all I have to say about that. ^^

Congrats on the award! <3

Cait @ Paper Furyreply
January 22 at 04:01 AM

(Ugh I hope the headache has gone!! Headaches are the worst.) Also I’m SO excited for Leah on the Offbeat!! Basically anything Becky Albertalli writes = I need to read it immediately.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And I hope Tess of the Road is good *fingers crossed* I loved Seraphina but I read it ages ago and don’t remember much?! So awkward.πŸ˜‚ I need to reread!

Iris @ Hoard of Booksreply
January 22 at 05:01 PM
– In reply to: Cait @ Paper Fury

Oh hahaha, yes, I reread Seraphina a couple months ago, and am hoping to reread Shadow Scale before it comes out as well, because I had no memory of what happened. I was just like, “I liked it and there were dragons. And stuff happened, but I don’t know what,”

Jamie @Bubblybooksreply
January 27 at 05:01 PM

Congrats on the award! I totally understand the struggle of trying to post consistently (ugh) Glad ur back to blogging!
Happy reading πŸ™‚

Iris @ Hoard of Booksreply
January 27 at 07:01 PM
– In reply to: Jamie @Bubblybooks

Posting consistently is HARD isn’t it?! πŸ˜†

February 03 at 10:02 AM

Aw, I hope you’re feeling better!! *checks the date* Yep, I’m half a month late, so you must be πŸ˜† Also, don’t feel bad about disappearing! I’m struggling with that too, and it’s really hard to post consistently sometimes… I hope we can both get better at it πŸ˜‚ Great post!

Iris @ Hoard of Booksreply
February 03 at 02:02 PM
– In reply to: Bookstormgirl

Hahaha yes, thanks, I’m feeling much better!

Jackie @ Too Much of a Booknerdreply
February 13 at 06:02 AM

Oh my gosh I’m SOOOO excited for Leah on the Offbeat!!!! I can’t wait to read more about Leah! And haha I wouldn’t know who to choose when it came to writing my autobiography either XD

Iris @ Hoard of Booksreply
February 13 at 11:02 AM
– In reply to: Jackie @ Too Much of a Booknerd

Yes me too!! I want it SO bad!